Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let it snow!

Let it snow because we have heat and a mudroom! Hooray! We've got tons of snow and are loving it.


Here's the new mudroom which I love more and more each day. As you can see, it is being well used. We love our red cabinets, but hated the process of painting them. One coat of primer, 3 coats of red, one coat of black glazing and a clear coat later...they were done. Not an easy process.
It's amazing to have a place to put all our wet snowy clothes and boots, such a big change from the original house where there was nothing. And there's heated floors to dry the drips...what more could I want?
The stairs are finally done too!
Up, up we go to our new play room (for now at least) We still are working on paint and trim, but with the heat on, we love having some more space.
Eben finished the trim on the bathroom mirror this last weekend and we were able to put up the sconces. And so there it is for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Allyson,
Loved your Christmas card. I would love to send you one, but I don't have your address -- can you please email it to me?

Thanks,
Mandy Nunes
mmnunes@centurytel.net

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Can't wait tosee it in person sometime!

The Plan...

The Plan...
Front of new house

What we started with...

What we started with...
The house from across the street.

The existing house on paper.