Here we are! A garage door, front all sided and trimmed out. Almost seems like things are going to be done soon....hmmmm. We are moving along, almost ready for rough inspection. Eben stained the garage door and that is the final color that the whole house will be eventually. He tells me the staining is my job and so it will probably be done the second Tuesday of next week with the amount of time that I have to do things. Sure is nice to have an enclosed garage door and one that works.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
We have a garage door!
Here we are! A garage door, front all sided and trimmed out. Almost seems like things are going to be done soon....hmmmm. We are moving along, almost ready for rough inspection. Eben stained the garage door and that is the final color that the whole house will be eventually. He tells me the staining is my job and so it will probably be done the second Tuesday of next week with the amount of time that I have to do things. Sure is nice to have an enclosed garage door and one that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Plan...
Front of new house
What we started with...
The house from across the street.
The existing house on paper.
1 comment:
I'm really happy you liked the coconut lemon bundt cake! I need to make that one again. =)
Post a Comment